So, have you chosen a new Amtico flooring to give your living room an aesthetic look? Now it’s highly critical to learn how to keep Amtico floors cleaned at home.
Well, luxury flooring like Amtico is one of the most sought-after flooring options to transform your home truly. Besides being very sturdy, Amtico needs some regular cleaning and maintenance for improved aesthetics and durability.
So, you have gotten that in your house, but your Amtico flooring won’t stay the same always. Instead, foot traffic, everyday life, children, and pets, everything will take their toll on your luxury Amtico flooring. Consequently, it may lose its shine and beauty over time, particularly, if you aren’t going to take care of it regularly.
However, keeping your Amtico floor cleaned will keep you from disappointment in the best possible way.
How to keep Amtico floors cleaned at home?
So, here are the essential steps to consider for how to keep Amtico floors cleaned at home:
Tools required for cleaning Amtico flooring
Here are the essential tools that you must keep to clean the Amtico floor more effectively:
- Brush and dustpan
- Microfiber clothing piece
- Standard mop
Steps to follow:
Sweep up dirt, dust, and grime
First of all, it is highly important to vacuum or brush out dust and dirt off the floor. Also, use a soft brush to get that into the bin.
Sweeping the dirt, dust, and grime out should be a step to include in your day-to-day Amtico floor cleaning. This can make it easier for you to mop the Amtico floor whenever needed.
It isn’t necessary to clean dust and dirt quickly whenever you see it on the Amtico floor. It is because leaving dust particles can eat away the Amtico flooring surface over time just like hardwood floors.
Do you want to know the best way to clean hardwood floors at home?
Give your Amtico flooring a once over with a standard mop
Once you have brushed your Amtico flooring, now you need to move to mope. You should mop your Amtico flooring every now and then. This is particularly important for areas with higher foot traffic.
However, always remember that you don’t have to use a fancy mop on your Amtico flooring to clean it in the best possible way. Instead, using a standard mop with strings is ideal to use on Amtico floors.
For this, you can either stick to your standard cleaning fluid or use a cleaning agent that’s suitable for Amtico floors to use with moping. Either of these options is going to work fine.
It is always recommended to use a standard mop on your Amtico flooring. Also, avoid using a steam mop on your Amtico floors because it can cause moisture damage to it.
Deep clean your Amtico floor
Even though a day-to-day cleaning routine can be the best way to maintain your Amtico flooring in the best possible way. However, still it is essential to consider deep cleaning every now and then. It is important to keep the shine and look of your Amtico flooring in the best possible way.
Even if you are unable to do it often, this must be done at least once a year.
For deep cleaning, you must use Amtico Floorcare Stripper to remove any integrated debris and dust. This comes up as a ready-to-use solution. You just have to apply it on Amtico flooring, let it sit there for about 10 minutes, and then remove it. This can let you bring out the actual beauty of the Amtico floor in the best possible way.
Even more, you can also use a surface protector to keep it shinier for longer.
Preventive tips to keep your Amtico floors well-cleaned
In addition to following the above-mentioned cleaning methods, you should also follow some preventive methods to keep your Amtico flooring in the best possible condition. So, here are some preventive methods you can consider in this regard:
- It is always better to protective pads under heavy furniture. This is important to avoid unwanted scratches on your Amtico flooring. It is more particularly important for chairs and sofas. It is because people usually drag these more often.
- Commonly floors experience scratches due to heavy furniture with thin legs. So, it is always a better option to invest in furniture with a broader contact area. It will lower your chances of getting marks on the Amtico floor.
- Placing a doormat is important. It can catch grime, dirt, or dust. Due to which you will have lower dust and dirt on your Amtico flooring.
- To keep your Amtico flooring clean, adopt a no-shoes policy inside the house. It will let you save plenty of your cleaning time with ease.
- If there is any spillage, deal with it immediately. Wipe out the spillage as quickly as possible using an Amtico-safe cleaning agent. By taking the right action quickly, you can avoid rough stains on your Amtico flooring in the best possible way.
- It is also highly recommended to avoid using products that can damage your Amtico flooring. For example, don’t use a vacuum with hard tools because these can cause scratches on your Amtico flooring. Even more, you shouldn’t use a steam mop on Amtico flooring as well. This is important to avoid moisture damage.
These simple preventive tips are surely going to let you keep your Amtico flooring shiny and clean for years to come.
Amtico floors are considered a high-end flooring option. It is commonly a clever option to make your floor look more aesthetic and luxurious. It is mainly because you can choose it in different effects such as stone, wood, tile, etc. Most importantly, it always looks astonishing and realistic. However, when it’s about to keep its sparkle and shine for longer, then you must learn how to keep Amtico floors cleaned at home.
In the above guide, we have enlisted a step-by-step process and additional preventive tips to make the most in this regard. Ensure to follow these instructions and keep your Amtico flooring attractive for longer in the best possible way.